A hello and a Question : )

  • Lindsey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 7:24 PM
      Hello everyone.. just joined *waves*

      Wondered if anyone had any, or knew where there was some Rogue Slash
      fic?

      Thanks.
    • c_elisa2000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 2:47 PM
        --- In xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com, "Lindsey" <faith_rocks_uk@y...> wrote:
        > Wondered if anyone had any, or knew where there was some Rogue Slash
        > fic?

        As far as I know, there isn't very much, at least for the movie universe. But here are a few stories:

        Flesh and Bone by Te and Jane St. Clair
        http://www.ravenswing.com/~mirrorgirl/flesh.htm

        Gaiety by Kate Bolin
        http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/gaiety.html

        And my stories Parched and Possession, available at:
        http://c-elisa.slashcity.org/