OT: looking for a pairing and newbie

  • mystic_frog03
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003
      Hi everyone. I am Mystic Frog or my real name is Julie. I was
      wondering if anyone could give me some websites where I can fanfic
      about Rouge (from the movie) and Logan

      thanks
      Mystic Frog
    • Evamaria
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2003
        Hey there,

        I'm new here myself - but I'm a big Marie/Logan shipper, so I thought
        I'd speak up... I'd recommend you the Dolphin Haven and the WRFA, two
        big archives. I also have quite a number of fics hosted on my site.
        The best idea is probably to check out my links page
        (http://www.just-in-dreams.com/fanfiction/links.html), there are a
        lot of good links there...

        Hope to have been of help!
        Evamaria