OT: New Group!

  • bdrakesgurl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Hello! Anyone interested in a group relating to Bobby/Rogue/Pyro,
      along with all the miscellaneous characters and new pairings from X-
      Men 1+2, feel free to join my new yahoo group. The Addy is:

      One thing... I have no idea how to create/run/upkeep an archive, or
      official group website, so if anyone has alot of spare time (ha ha)
      and/or is interested in that sort of thing, I would be most grateful
      for any help :o)

      Thanks again,

      JenN