On X2....(slightly OT but not really)

  • TheEverminder
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 10:39 PM
      I remember vaguely that there is another list that has
      fic reqs and reviews on it but darned if I can
      remember where it is... Be that as it is, I just saw
      X2 and was just TOTALLY blown away...not to mention
      desperately curious about the.................

      setup for the phoenix/dark phoenix storyline. I know
      the comicverse explanation about aliens and eternal
      entities and that's all nice and fine but I'm a little
      more partial to how some such as Minisinoo handle
      Jean's evolution into the Phoenix as something that
      was always a part of her and I was wondering if I
      could get pointed to other portrayals of the origin of
      the phoenix...
      So if anybody could let me know if they've seen any
      good and/or unique theories I'd somewhat satisfy the
      ache for 'the rest of the story' that X2 leaves me
      with.

      (crosses her fingers and prays for a third movie)

      =====
      Mayrie, TheEverminder.
      "I will simply deny you the crown, and live...forever!" ~Everafter

      "He�s got concerts, he�s got groupies, and he�s got lavender plaid vinyl pants.
      He�s a rock star.� ~ EM Enterprises #14: Pixkey's Pixies, and Celestial Pink

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/everminder/

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Minisinoo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 2:02 AM
        A quick reminder -- with the rules as they currently stand (check the
        group FAQ in the files section), this list is for the posting of
        fanfic ONLY, not film discussion.

        Fanfic based on X2 is welcomed with open arms and squeals of glee.
        But there is a Yahoo group for X2 discussion, so please take all film
        discussion here: X_MEN_2@yahoogroups.com

        Thanks.

        --Minisinoo
        Co-moderator, xmmff