META: New Archive

  • Andraste
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      It is my pleasure to announce the opening of a new X-Men Movieverse archive,
      to coincide with the US release of X-Men 2. There are forty stories up for
      your reading pleasure at
      http://www.users.bigpond.com/storysmith/movingpictures/index.html in
      addition to an extensive links page.

      (Apologies to all those who got this message many times over. I wanted to
      spread the word far and wide.)

      Andraste.

      *****

      I may not have a quote, but I do have a home page:

      http://www.users.bigpond.com/storysmith/index.html

      Or, to get my stories as soon as they come out, try the Southern Stars
      mailing list, for the writings of a whole variety of Australian comic
      fanficcers: