newbie

  • kovac20032003
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      hey everyone im new here and a big fan of the x men movies.
      i can't wait till saturday to see X2 although i never read the comics
      or were interested in the cartoon the movie captured me and my fav
      are logan and jean grey they make a cute couple and hugh jackman is
      gorgeous i look forward to reading your fic and maybe writing some
      myself

      lol
      ayeesha
    • Daphne Miles
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2003
        Hey everyone!! I'm Daphne. I'm 18, and I live in Northern California. I
        looooove the X-Men movies, and I had worked on a fic a while ago, but kind
        of dropped it mid-way to work on others. Anyway, I'm hopefully going to
        refine and re-build it, so yea. I look forward to reading fic from
        everyone!!

        *Daphne*
        Sherry Stringfield: ...the Utah people...
        Maura Tierney: UTARDS!!!
        Me: Oh Gosh, I've created a monster with you Tierney!
        --
        Carby 4 Life

        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2003
          hi I'm new here.