FIC: An Unexpected Visitor, (NC-17) 17/?

  • Henrika
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2003
      Look for story information in part 1.

      *m/f sex in this chapter*

      Chapter 17

      Doctor Lecter called and reserved at table at a Chinese restaurant,
      Chinese Magic, in the centre of Westchester, and also, he rented a
      car.
      Ororo had not forgotten her promise to let herself be taken out by
      the doctor, and he hoped she would have nothing against the
      restaurant that he had chosen.
      He sought her out five o'clock, just after finishing a long
      workday
      down in the lab with Jean. The mood between them had been chilly
      after their conversation about Storm, and Hannibal had longed for
      some other company than Jean.
      Ororo got delighted when he came to get her.
      - I hope you don't mind Chinese, he said with a smile, and his
      raspy, pleasant voice gave, as usually, Ororo goose pimples.
      - No, not at all, I love Chinese! she replied and returned his
      smile. Where are we going?
      - To a restaurant in Westchester. I have called them and reserved a
      table for six o'clock. Will that be okay?
      - Excellent! Then I have...
      She glanced at her watch.
      - ...about 30 minutes to get ready.
      - A beauty like you doesn't really need to get ready, smiled
      doctor
      Lecter. But I'll gladly wait outside while you prepare yourself.
      Shall we meet at the entrance at five thirty?
      - Yes, that'll be fine.
      - I'll be waiting for you.
      Doctor Lecter glided away. Storm looked after him for a while
      before she sneaked back into her room. Hannibal Lecter had been
      wearing a dark silk suit; the same he had arrived in, three days ago.
      He also wore a wig, and glasses; something he didn't usually
      wear,
      but Storm realized it was because he was wanted by the FBI, and
      didn't want to be recognized.
      Despite the disguise, he looked very neat and distinguished. She
      searched through her wardrobe for something that could match his
      style and charisma.
      She decided to take something stylish, but yet simple, and chose a
      black evening gown with thin straps, a flimsy, transparent shawl to
      wrap around her shoulders, and low-heeled shoes, since high heels
      would make her taller than doctor Lecter, and she did not want that.
      She let her hair stay loose, and put on some light make-up. When
      she was finally finished, she took her neat, little purse and left.
      She had not told anyone about the dinner, but if she met someone on
      the way, who asked why she was all dressed up, she was going to tell
      the truth.
      Doctor Lecter waited for her in the lobby, just like he promised.
      He said nothing when he saw her, but he smiled, and the look in his
      eyes clearly revealed that he thought she was beautiful.
      Doctor Lecter had rented a black BMW. His very thorough and
      believable false identities worked practically everywhere, and he
      didn't have to be afraid of getting caught through them.
      The car smelled new and fresh inside, and the seats were made of
      black leather. The car was dashing, but Hannibal was just sorry for
      not having any music cassettes. They had all been left in the Jaguar
      he left at the university.
      But he concluded that he much rather listened to Ororo's voice,
      than any music.
      It took about fifteen minutes to drive down town. Ororo asked
      Hannibal if he needed any help finding "Chinese Magic", but
      he said
      that wasn't necessary.
      Five to six, the BMW stopped in front of the restaurant.
      Doctor Lecter quickly jumped out of the car, walked around in, and
      opened the passenger door to Ororo, offering her his hand.
      A bit surprised, but certainly very delighted, Ororo allowed
      herself being pulled out of the car.
      He hooked her arm into his, and together they walked through the
      entrance. In the ceiling, when they entered, there hung a
      multicoloured chandelier, spreading a strong, beautiful lustre.
      Doctor Lecter told the restaurant keeper that he had reserved a
      table for two, and certainly used one of his false identities. He
      hoped that Storm wouldn't let the cat out of the bag, and maybe
      call
      him "Hannibal", or "doctor Lecter", but he didn't
      believe she would
      be so thoughtless.
      He had ordered a table by the window. Two live candles stood at the
      table, and the window offered them a view over the city. The
      restaurant was very beautiful.
      Ororo's heart pounded as they settled themselves. Each time she
      looked into Hannibal's eyes, her heart rate changed. Her feelings
      surprised her. She couldn't remember she had ever felt like that
      for
      anyone before.
      He must be thinking I'm a silly little girl! she thought.
      A waitress came by and asked if they were ready to order.
      Of course Ororo chose something vegetarian, and Hannibal didn't
      blame her for it. He chose the same main course as she did.
      While they ate, they talked about a lot of things. Doctor Lecter
      spoke much about his interests, but not very much about himself or
      his background.
      When Ororo noticed that he didn't like talking about himself,
      she
      did not bother him with any questions, although she was curious.
      They started discussing literature instead. That was a subject
      Hannibal had much to say about. They discovered quite soon that they
      had about the same taste when it came to books; they both liked
      biographies and fantasy novels.
      Ororo thought that this somehow brought them even closer, and she
      felt more and more attracted to him.
      Doctor Lecter also mentioned that he cared much for lyrics. That
      had never interested Ororo very much, but she politely listened while
      Hannibal told her about Dante, Florence, and La Vita Nuova.
      Proudly he told her that he had been to Florence some years ago,
      and lectured Dante before the Studiolo in Palazzo Veccio.
      Ororo told him much about her childhood, her growth in Kenya, and
      her weather manipulating powers.
      He showed sincere interest, and all the time asked for more. He
      talked, too, of course. Everything he said was maybe not so
      interesting for Storm, but she liked listening to his voice, being so
      beautiful, melodic and soothing. He had doubtlessly the most
      beautiful and pleasant voice she had ever heard.
      They stayed until around eight thirty. The waitress swept by and
      put the bill on their table. Doctor Lecter took out his wallet and
      paid. Then he got up.
      - Come on, he said and offered Ororo his hand again. I will drive
      you home now. It is getting dark.
      Storm took his hand, and together they left the Chinese restaurant.
      He didn't let go of her hand while they walked toward the rent
      car.
      She was happy for that. She liked the heat spreading from him to her,
      through the close contact.
      He opened the car door for her again, and Ororo couldn't help
      feeling embarrassed in his presence.
      No one had ever treated her like that before. Suddenly she wondered
      if all the terrible things being said about doctor Lecter were true.
      They simply couldn't. How could a man, as charming, as kind, and
      as
      fascinating as doctor Lecter be a crazy psychopath?
      It didn't make any kind of sense.
      They drove back to the mansion in silence. Doctor Lecter was a slow
      and calm driver. He didn't say much, but when they stopped before
      the
      red lights, he turned his head and gave Ororo another smile. She
      shyly smiled back at him.
      She hadn't noticed how near the mansion they were. Only a
      couple of
      minutes later doctor Lecter turned into the Xavier institute's
      approach.
      It had started to rain lightly while they sat in the car. Hannibal
      put his arm around Ororo's shoulders, and they ran, crouching
      down,
      the short distance to the main entrance.
      Ororo pressed the code onto the number-plate, and the doors were
      unlocked.
      - Have you had a nice evening, Ororo? the doctor asked as they
      walked toward the housing rooms.
      - Lovely, Ororo replied. Thank you for the dinner. I...eh, liked
      the restaurant...
      - It delights me that you were pleased with my choice.
      Now she smiled slyly. - Taste is a sensitive question!
      They stopped outside the door to Ororo's room.
      - Ororo, said doctor Lecter, taking her hand. I ask to thank you
      for your company. It has been a very pleasant evening.
      - I should thank you, Ororo said faintly. You... what have you in
      mind to do now?
      - I will probably withdraw, and maybe read something, Hannibal
      replied. The professor has lent me many great books.
      - How is Rogue's medicine going? she asked to win more time.
      - It is progressing fine. Jean and I went through her old results
      once more today. We are counting on starting soon.
      - That sounds great. I hope you succeed.
      - I hope so too. But I guess I should go now, he finished. Good
      night, Ororo. See you around.
      Before he could turn away from her and leave, Ororo reached out her
      hand and grabbed his arm.
      - You don't want to come in for a little while? she asked
      spontaneously, and was surprised at how natural she sounded.
      At first doctor Lecter was quiet. Then he smiled. - Sure, he said.
      Why not?
      ____________________________

      - Would you like a drink? Storm asked after inviting doctor Lecter
      in. I might have something you like in my cocktail cabinet.
      Champagne, wine, bourbon, brandy...
      - No, thank you, Hannibal replied.
      Ororo interrupted herself. - Alright. I see. What would you like,
      then?
      Doctor Lecter didn't answer at once. But then he walked towards
      her, grabbed her shoulders, and kissed her.
      At first Ororo got a little shocked, since she really had not
      expected anything like it, but after some time she started to relax
      and began to return Hannibal's kiss, as she felt his grip of her
      harden. His kiss tasted of the food they had eaten earlier.
      At last they broke the kiss, and Hannibal moved his hands from her
      shoulders up to her cheeks.
      - Would you want me to leave? he asked and looked her gravely in
      the eyes.
      - No... Ororo whispered and met his gaze.
      Doctor Lecter caressed her smooth cheek with his thumb. Ororo's
      eyes seemed to express a multitude of feelings, but she certainly
      hadn't lied to him.
      - I want you, Ororo, he said. But if you want me to go, I'll
      go.
      - No...no... Storm said again, still with a trembling voice, but
      she sounded more certain this time.
      - Are you certain?
      - Yes, I am. Please Hannibal, don't leave...
      He looked into her eyes and smiled. Then he cupped her head in his
      hands and pulled her close to kiss her again. This time Ororo placed
      her hands on his shoulders and eagerly accepted his kiss.
      Her mouth was hot and wet and tasted so nice. He pushed his tongue
      into her mouth and licked her teeth. Ororo moaned faintly and wrapped
      her arms around his neck, as she was wondering if this really
      happened.
      She could hardly believe it. But it was happening, and Ororo was
      welcoming it.
      Doctor Lecter's hands slid down to her shoulders again, and
      this
      time his long, nimble fingers began to pull down the straps of her
      dress. She let him do it, although her heart rate increased
      remarkably, and he noticed it.
      With a soothing smile, he said,
      - Relax, my dear. I only want to see how beautiful you are
      underneath this.
      The gown fell to the floor. Underneath it Ororo only wore a
      strapless bra, and small, white panties.
      Hannibal watched her with an intense look.
      - You really are beautiful, he said. So beautiful...
      He placed his arms around her to unbutton her bra, but now she
      stopped him, half-heartedly. - No, wait... she mumbled. Let's go
      over
      here...
      She took a hold of his hand and started leading him toward her bed.
      They walked very slowly. Hannibal watched Ororo, how her beautiful,
      round hips swayed as she walked, and her thin back slender and
      shoulders, as beautifully sculptured as an ancient Greek marble
      statue.
      And then her hair, which actually was her most beautiful and
      sensational feature. He only wanted to reach out his hand and pull
      his fingers through it.
      Ororo turned off the great ceiling lamp, and instead she lit a
      smaller lamp on her bedside table. She could feel his eyes on her,
      and felt slightly embarrassed, but also very expectant and excited.
      It would surely be wonderful to make love to him.
      They still didn't speak to each other. Smiling, Ororo sat on
      the
      side of her bed, and Hannibal sat down beside her.
      She unbuttoned her bra herself and let it fall to the floor. Her
      breasts were large and firm and high like a young girl's, with
      large,
      chocolate brown nipples, that stiffened when he touched them.
      - You can undress too now, she whispered in his ear.
      Hannibal did. He was more careful with his own clothes - it was his
      best suit, after all - and neatly folded his shirt and his pants and
      placed them in a nearby armchair. He hung his jacket on the
      chair's
      back.
      When he was naked, he went back to her in the bed. Ororo watched
      him. He was quite short, and thin, but yet agile and muscular, and
      despite his age, his skin and muscles were firm like a young
      man's,
      revealing that he was fit - and strong.
      Now he had an erection clearly displaying his arousal.
      When he crawled down to her in the bed, Ororo slid out of her
      panties, and lay down on her back.
      Doctor Lecter kneeled in front of her and looked down into her
      face. He only watched her for such a long time that she started to
      feel awkward. Was there something wrong? Did he not want her anymore?
      Finally he spread her legs with his hands and looked down at her
      sex. Her pubic hair was white, just like her head hair, and formed a
      sharp contrast to her dark skin. It looked peculiar. Peculiar, but
      beautiful.
      He swiftly passed his hand over the hair down there, and continued
      to her cleft, opening her warm, wet vagina with his fingers.
      Ororo gasped for breath when she felt his fingers down there. She
      started to grind her hips against him and made drawn-out moans.
      - Alright, Ororo... Hannibal said seriously. Ready?
      She nodded. - Yes, please...
      She felt her groin was on fire. She wanted him that much.
      Hannibal grabbed her legs and placed them over his shoulders, and
      after that he entered her.
      It all happened very quickly. Storm groaned with both pain and
      pleasure. The feeling came as quite a surprise. She had had sex
      before, but it was a very long time ago, when she was a teenager, and
      it had not been very pleasurable then.
      Doctor Lecter took it slowly. Perhaps it was for her sake. He
      stroked her calves as he thrust into her, and that soothed Ororo.
      Soon she started to feel pleasure, wanting more, and Hannibal
      suspected that.
      He increased his speed, and she gasped every time he thrust, since
      it actually felt extremely good.
      She didn't know for how long they made love, but the act lasted
      for
      a good while. Hannibal Lecter was a very persevering lover.
      When he was finally finished, and emptied himself in her, he leaned
      over her, limp for a while, and she could hear the pounding of both
      his heart and her own. Doctor Lecter lay with his face against her
      neck, and she could feel his breath caress her skin.
      But doctor Lecter recovered quickly and his pulse returned to
      normal, like his breathing. He got up onto his elbows and looked down
      at her hot, flushed face. His gaze was as intense as always. He
      gently kissed her cheek and then slid off of her.
      Ororo stayed down and breathed heavily. Hannibal lay beside her for
      a while, on his side, caressing her hair and cheek with his fingers.
      Finally she began to feel sleepy, and was almost asleep when doctor
      Lecter suddenly said,
      - I should go now, Ororo.
      She woke up immediately. - Leave? she asked. Now? Why? Can't
      you
      stay here and sleep with me tonight?
      - I am afraid I can't, he answered. I have to get up early in
      the
      morning to work in the lab, and if someone comes to look for me in my
      room, I have to be there. I am sorry.
      He swung his legs over the bedside and got up to look for his
      clothes.
      Ororo got a lump in her chest while he was dressing. Why didn't
      he
      want to stay? She had the feeling that the reason he gave her only
      was an excuse.
      - Was I bad? she almost whispered and tears started gathering in
      her thick eyelashes.
      Hannibal sat on the side of her bed and tenderly caressed her
      cheek, and then her back.
      - Bad? How can you believe that? You were wonderful! she said with
      emphasis.
      And she really was. How could she even believe she was *bad*? He
      bent down to kiss her forehead.
      - You were truly wonderful, but I really have to leave.
      - Okay.
      - You are not angry with me, are you?
      - No, of course not.
      - And we'll keep this to ourselves, can we?
      - Sure, Storm said.
      - Good night, Ororo.
      He got up in order to leave. She grabbed his arm.
      - Will I see you again? she asked.
      - That would be lovely. I can see you tomorrow evening, if that
      suits you. We can go out. I know many wonderful places that I am sure
      you'd like.
      - Great.
      - I'll see you. Good bye.
      He kissed her one last time before he silently left her room and
      pattered back to his own.