Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] chenin's idea

  • Chenin23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2000
      In a message dated 7/23/00 12:43:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      SugarHi679@... writes:

      << Oh my god, that's the best idea! You should definitely write that. It's be
      awesome! But have it fail a couple a times, ya know? like she's gotta keep
      trying and stuff. heheee. I really do think your idea is fabulous, and you
      should write it asap b4 someone else does!

      I would write it, but unfortunately I don't have any writing talent(boohoo).
      So anyone who's interested in the idea, please feel free to use it. I'd love
      to see where you'd take it<g>.
      Tina