FIC: An Unexpected Visitor, (NC-17) 5/?

  • Henrika
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2003
      Look for story information in chapter 1.

      Chapter 5

      Logan went back up to the room which he shared with Rogue, after an
      intense hour of exercise down in the Xavier-institute gym.
      He had not showered afterwards, and his strong, broad body with its
      swelling muscles gleamed with sweat.
      He had exercised roughly today, but not any harder than he usually
      did lately. Working out like a lunatic had become a way of relieving -
      or maybe controlling - his sexual frustration.
      It was because of Rogue. They were still a couple, and together,
      and on the outside they could have passed as any normal couple. But
      in fact Logan and Rogue had not slept with each other - or had any
      kind of intimate contact - for almost five months.
      Five months ago the serum, which Rogue took to be able to control
      her power, and touch other people without killing them, had made her
      allergic to it, and she had been forced to stop taking it, and go
      back to a life without physical, human contact.
      Jean was in the process of producing a new serum, but in spite that
      she spent almost all her available time in the lab, researching, for
      five months, she had not made any notable progresses.
      Rogue was still as unavailable as when the problem emerged, and the
      entire situation was becoming unbearable to Logan.
      He had not been with a woman for almost half a year. He loved his
      girlfriend, and had been faithful to her, just as he promised,
      despite his inability to touch her. He had been living like a monk
      only for the woman he loved.
      He didn't want to confess it, but many times he had thought of
      heading down town, and just fuck the first female he could find.
      Who she was would not matter. He would never see her again anyway.
      He just needed to relieve himself.
      But no. His love - and guilt - always defeated his physical needs
      at last, and he stayed with Rogue.
      They used to watch TV, eat, talk, or maybe just sit quietly
      together. He wasn't sure if she knew what he had in mind to do
      sometimes, but he was sure she didn't understand how he felt.
      She used to masturbate for him sometimes with her gloves on, of
      course, but he actually preferred not to let her do it, since his
      desire for her just grew worse then. She was so close, so close, and
      yet so...unavailable.
      Logan's breathing got heavy before he removed his grey, sleeve-less
      cotton shirt, and black slacks, and disappeared into the shower.
      Rogue was not there. He felt almost relieved. If she had been
      there, she would have seen how frustrated and excited he was. His
      erection had been squeezed inside his pants for long enough, and it
      was a great feeling to release it.
      While the hot water washed over him in the shower, he relieved
      himself, and his white, creamy semen vanished into the sewer together
      with the water.
      Logan's whole body shook, and he leaned his forehead against the
      cool tiles in the shower stall. It had been a purely physical
      ejaculation, without real pleasure, but at least he could look Rogue
      in the eyes again without revealing his true thoughts and emotions.
      After about fifteen minutes, he turned the water off and left the
      shower, tied a towel around his waist and went out of the bathroom.
      Rogue was there now. She sat on her bed - they slept in separate
      beds nowadays - and gave him one of her usual sunny smiles when she
      saw him.
      - Hi, Logan! she said. Have you been working out?
      - Yep. I just got up. And where have you been?
      - With Kitty and Jubilee. We've been working on a school project.
      - Oh.
      Logan went to his drawer and took out clothes to wear; a clean T-
      shirt and a pair of jeans. He dressed in front of Rogue. At least he
      didn't have an erection now, and he fought hard not to think of
      anything that might provoke one.
      Then Rogue suddenly said something.
      - I saw Magneto, she said. He's come here.
      - What? Now?
      - Yeah. I said hello, but he didn't notice me.
      Magneto's presence no longer shocked Logan. The old man had been
      here on and off lately, and they all knew they had nothing to fear in
      him. He was only here to see his lover, Charles Xavier.
      Logan snorted. - Well, well. I guess we have to endure his
      presence.
      - I think he looked a bit troubled, Rogue continued. Do you think
      he and the professor might have argued?
      - I don't know, and I really can't care any less, Logan said
      shortly.
      - Why are you so grumpy? Rogue asked.
      - Grumpy? I ain't grumpy.
      - Pissed, then. Or angry. It is the same.
      - It's nothing... Logan murmured. I'm fine.
      - Okay.
      Rogue glanced at the watch. 10:50 P.M. It was starting to get late.
      She thought it might be best going to bed. She took out her night-
      dress; a large, roomy red T-shirt, and started undressing in order to
      change.
      Logan watched her disrobe, and immediately he felt the desire
      returning. He became aware of her beautiful body, her firm,
      beautifully round bottom, her slender waist and her high, shapely
      breasts.
      The scent of her reached his sensitive nostrils, and he inhaled it.
      Preferably he had just wanted to lunge at her and take her at once.
      But of course he couldn't. Looking was all he could do. And it made
      him frustrated, and also annoyed.
      - Do you have to sway your body like that? he snapped without
      thinking.
      Rogue spun around at once. She held her night-dress against her
      bare chest.
      - What? I was just...changing!
      - You know what I mean! You don't have to make it worse than it
      already is!
      - This is my room too! Rogue exclaimed, offended. I can fucking
      dress where ever I want to! And no one's forcing you to look.
      - It's a little hard not to, Logan pointed out.
      - This goddamn curse isn't my fault! Rogue suddenly screamed. You
      hear me?! It isn't my fault! I don't wanna live like this!
      Her tantrum made Logan gape with surprise. He had not believed she
      would become so angry and react so violently.
      - But sweetheart, no one's said---
      - No one's forcing you to look! she snapped. Don't you think it's
      difficult for me too?
      - I'm sorry, Logan said self-consciously. I didn't mean to... sound
      accusing. It's my fault. I just can't help I want you. You're my
      girlfriend, Marie.
      - Are you sure about that? she asked in a thick voice, and her
      lower lip trembled remarkably.
      - Honey, you know it's like that, Logan said softly. Sure I wish
      everything could go back to as it was, but I only want you. I love
      you.
      - I love you too, Logan... Rogue whispered, almost inaudibly.
      Logan wished he could have gone to her and taken her in his arms.
      He couldn't. Surely he loved her, but the complete lack of physical
      contact was breaking their relationship.