[META] The Cyclops Awards update.

  • CyclopsFearless@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2003
             I know, I know, I'm late again. The votes for the first annual Cyclops
      Awards have been tallied and we have a tie for second place in both
      categories! Click <A HREF="http://theheartofahero.homestead.com/AwardsVotingPage.html">here</A> to cast your vote and break the tie. The voting form
      will be up until April 30th. That is the last day you can vote. I'll be
      checking my e-mails and the archives of the OTL, RedShades, and
      xmenmoviefanfic mailing lists to pick the monthly winners for January,
      February, and March of this year.

             Also, I'm seeking submission for Evolution, Subreality Cafe, and
      Shadowlands fic's. Anyone who has written a Scott fic in one of these three
      genres, please send them here cyclopsfearless@.... I'm still accepting
      submission from all genres, but these are ones I'm most after.

      Mickey

      God Bless America

      Check my Cyclops Website <A HREF="http://theheartofahero.homestead.com/TheHeartOfAHero.html">"The Heart Of A Hero"</A>
      http://theheartofahero.homestead.com/TheHeartOfAHero.html

      "A just war is in the long run far better for a nation's soul than
      the most prosperous peace obtained by acquiescence in wrong or justice."

      Theodore Roosevelt, 1906

      "Here, gentlemen, a dog teaches us a lesson in humanity."

      ---Napoleon Bonaparte