WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5 4:47 AM
      Hi Everybody,

      Heather's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
      this weekend. It's a terrific (and lengthy!) interview--informative
      and entertaining. So be sure to check the archive
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

      Our next interview will be with Khaki, the author of such stories
      as "The Price of Love", "A Stolen Season", Rogue's Day Off" and
      the "Wedding Vows" series among others. Her stories can be read at
      the WRFA or her own site, Khaki's Med Lab
      (www.geocities.com/khakigrrl/). I will be conducting the interview
      at the end of April. If you would like to suggest a question, please
      contact me by April 18th at either of the addressess below. Another
      announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
      posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at WRFA if you
      haven't already done so. :)

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      hanscomd@... or diane.hanscom.1984@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 12 , May 17, 2003
        Hi Everybody,

        Khaki's interview is completed and has been posted at the WRFA. Be
        sure to check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it
        when you get the chance.

        Our next interview will be with J. Marie T., the author of such
        stories as "After High School, Before College", "Sweet Torture", and
        the "Frustration" and "Symmetry" series among others. I will be
        conducting the interview at the beginning of June. If you would like
        to suggest a question, please contact me by May 30th at the address
        below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
        has been posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at
        WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

        Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

        Diane Hanscom

        deh@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2003
          Hi everybody,

          I wanted to let you know that Ransom's interview has been completed
          and is posted at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
          (wolverineandrogue.com/fic). It's another great one--and definitely
          worth the wait--so swing by, take a look and enjoy!

          Diane
        • hanscomde
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2003
            Hi everybody,

            I wanted to let you know that Melissa's interview has been completed
            and is posted at the WRFA. It was great to get her thoughts on
            writing in general and W/R in particularly, so be sure to check the
            archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the
            chance.

            The next interview will be with Tinhutlady, the author of such
            stories as "The Rational Mind", "Wanted: One Big, Bad Rock", "On
            Pranks and Pranksters" and the "To Know, To Teach, To Learn" series
            among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
            conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if you
            would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October 17th
            at address below. Another announcement will be made when the
            completed interview has been posted.

            Thanks for your interst and participation.

            Diane Hanscom
            deh@...
          • hanscomde
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 12, 2003
              Hi Everybody,

              Jamie's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
              soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
              (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

              Our next interview will be with MollyTM, the author of such stories
              as "Back to Sanity", "Worth Waiting", "Scrap Metal" and "Butterfly
              Net" among others. Her stories can be read at the WRFA or her own
              site, Riders on the Storm (http://splinter-moment.net/molly/). I will
              be conducting the interview at the end of December. If you would like
              to suggest a question, please contact me by Dec. 26th at the address
              below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
              has been posted.

              Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

              Diane Hanscom

              deh at wolverineandrogue dot com