OT: Looking for slash pairings

  • The Dark Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 8:32 AM
      Hi, sorry for the OT. I'm looking fics with any of the follwoing parings. Sabortooth/Beast, Sabortooth/Nightcrawler, Sabortooth/Toad, Nightcrawler/(Arc)Angel, Beast/Iceman, Nightcrawler/Beast, or Toat/Cyclopes. If anyone knows where I can find anyof these stories can you please send me the links?

      Thanks in advance,

      Jeremy