WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde <diane.hanscom.1984@owu.edu>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18 4:53 PM
      Hello Everybody,

      Great news! The WRFA is up and running again under new management.
      Our first author interview will be with Heather (aka lachlanrose),
      the author of such stories as, "Bittersweet", "Black
      Velvet", "Finding Center" and "No More Words" among others.
      Heather's stories can be read at her own site, The Sandbox (
      www.thesandbox.org/index.htm). I will be conducting the interview at
      the beginning of March. If you would like to suggest a question,
      please contact me by March 1st at either of the addressess below.
      Another announcement will be made when the completed interview has
      been posted. Until then, check out the other great interviews at
      WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane

      hanscomd@... or diane.hanscom.1984@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
        Hi Everybody,

        Heather's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
        this weekend. It's a terrific (and lengthy!) interview--informative
        and entertaining. So be sure to check the archive
        (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

        Our next interview will be with Khaki, the author of such stories
        as "The Price of Love", "A Stolen Season", Rogue's Day Off" and
        the "Wedding Vows" series among others. Her stories can be read at
        the WRFA or her own site, Khaki's Med Lab
        (www.geocities.com/khakigrrl/). I will be conducting the interview
        at the end of April. If you would like to suggest a question, please
        contact me by April 18th at either of the addressess below. Another
        announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
        posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at WRFA if you

        Message 3 of 12 , May 17, 2003
          Hi Everybody,

          Khaki's interview is completed and has been posted at the WRFA. Be
          sure to check the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it
          when you get the chance.

          Our next interview will be with J. Marie T., the author of such
          stories as "After High School, Before College", "Sweet Torture", and
          the "Frustration" and "Symmetry" series among others. I will be
          conducting the interview at the beginning of June. If you would like
          to suggest a question, please contact me by May 30th at the address
          below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
          has been posted. Until then, check out all the great interviews at
          WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

          Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

          Diane Hanscom

          deh@...
        • hanscomde
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2, 2003
            Hi everybody,

            I wanted to let you know that Ransom's interview has been completed
            and is posted at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
            (wolverineandrogue.com/fic). It's another great one--and definitely
            worth the wait--so swing by, take a look and enjoy!

            Diane
          • hanscomde
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2003
              Hi everybody,

              I wanted to let you know that Melissa's interview has been completed
              and is posted at the WRFA. It was great to get her thoughts on
              writing in general and W/R in particularly, so be sure to check the
              archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the
              chance.

              The next interview will be with Tinhutlady, the author of such
              stories as "The Rational Mind", "Wanted: One Big, Bad Rock", "On
              Pranks and Pranksters" and the "To Know, To Teach, To Learn" series
              among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
              conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if you
              would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October 17th
              at address below. Another announcement will be made when the
              completed interview has been posted.

              Thanks for your interst and participation.

              Diane Hanscom
              deh@...
            • hanscomde
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 12, 2003
                Hi Everybody,

                Jamie's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
                soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
                (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

                Our next interview will be with MollyTM, the author of such stories
                as "Back to Sanity", "Worth Waiting", "Scrap Metal" and "Butterfly
                Net" among others. Her stories can be read at the WRFA or her own
                site, Riders on the Storm (http://splinter-moment.net/molly/). I will
                be conducting the interview at the end of December. If you would like
                to suggest a question, please contact me by Dec. 26th at the address
                below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
                has been posted.

                Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

                Diane Hanscom

                deh at wolverineandrogue dot com