FAN FIC: MY DEAR VALENTINE rated G

  • Linda J <adnilnosnhoj@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 10:14 PM
      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      By Linda J.
      X-men movie verse
      DISCLAIMERS: NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME. THEY BELONG TO
      MARVEL COMICS AND FOX ENTERTAINMENT. I'M ONLY ALLOWED TO TAKE THEM
      OUT AND PLAY WITH THEM IF I PROMISE NOT TO BREAK THEM.

      RATING: G

      FEEDBABACK: YES PLEASE! MY EGO IS HUNGRY! adnilnosnhoj@...

      ARCHEIVE: JUST LET ME KNOW SO I CAN TELL MY FRIENDS

      SUMMARY: WHAT THE CHARACTERS IN THE FIRST MOVIE MAY WRITE IN THEIR
      VALENTINE'S CARDS.
      (IT'S UP TO YOU TO FIGURE OUR WHO THE VALINTINE'S
      IS FOR)

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      What can I say? You have given me the love and respect only a father
      has the right to enjoy.
      I am honored to have you in my home and it has been a joy to watch
      you grow. Your uniqueness made you a stranger to the world but it
      has made you a valued member of our family here.
      I cherish you, as I cherish your siblings but you know you will
      always be especially dear to me. –Charles

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      I can't remember a day that I didn't know I loved you. You came into
      my life just as I was beginning to wonder if my life had a purpose
      or a reason. You helped me find that purpose and you helped give my
      life a reason to be. I only hope I make you as happy as being with
      you makes me.
      Sometimes I fear losing you just like I've lost every one else I
      ever loved and I know that puts a burden on you that you do not
      deserve. I wish I were a braver man who could deny his fears or
      stronger man who could fight his fears, but I `m just me and all I
      can offer you is my heart. –Scott

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      Do you believe in love at first sight? I didn't until I met you. –
      Logan

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      I don't know if I ever told you how much I loved you before. I guess
      I thought you always knew. You understand me better than I
      understand myself and you'll never know how much that means to me.
      We became a family through circumstances, not blood. But even so, no
      father could have ever loved me more, taught me more or earned as
      much respect from me as you.
      I know that I'm only one of many who owe you so much and I am not
      the only one to feel such devotion to you. You helped us find
      ourselves and gave us our dignity when the rest of the world wanted
      us to be lost and afraid.
      I could never repay you for all you have done, but then again I know
      that you don't expect me to and that makes me love you all the
      more. –Scott

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      So what if I think you're my knight in shining armor? But that's
      not why you mean so much to me. You accepted me without question and
      spoke to me as if I were your equal. I forgot how good having a
      friend who cared about me could be and if it hadn't been for you I
      would have died; If not in body then most assuredly in soul. I love
      you. It's that simple. –Marie

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      I've known you for so long, that once I realized how much I loved
      you it really was no surprise to me at all. And even though we grew
      together as individuals we never grew apart. I know that sometimes
      you feel I take you for granted and I wish I could say you were
      wrong. But I do know with all me heart you mean more to me than life
      itself; now and forever more. –Jean

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      You and I set out to make a difference in this world. And even
      though we have chosen to take our separate paths to accomplish this
      shared dream, I will always value and cherish our friendship. –
      Charles

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      Bet you didn't expect this from me. I know you think I'm just a big
      ugly jerk. Hell you probably wish I was dead. Don't feel bad you're
      not the only one. But I wish it could be different for you and me. I
      think you're the most beautiful lady I ever laid eyes on. I must be
      crazy to think a woman as lovely as you would ever want a guy like
      me. You deserve someone better then me. Someone smarter and more
      cultured, but hell, if you would have me, I'd be twice as sweet to
      you `cause I'd know how lucky I would be. I promise I would never
      really hurt you. I just play rough that's all but I know when to
      stop. But I guess you probably won't even read this. You'll take one
      look at who wrote this note and you'll just throw it in the trash
      where it belongs. I don't even know why I'm writing this garbage
      down. You hate me. -Victor

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      Before you came along I was dead. I was dead as far as the world
      cared and dead within myself. I didn't know who I was or why I was
      born this way. Then you came into my life and showed me I was worth
      something. You proved to me that I had the right to see myself
      superior to those who had for so long treated me as an inferior. You
      gave meaning to my life and you gave me direction. You are the only
      man who has earned my respect and for that I will forever love
      you. –Raven

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      Hey cutie, haven't forgot about me have you? I just wanted to tell
      you that I haven't forgot about you.
      You reminded me life is worth living only when you have someone
      you're willing to give it all up for.
      Thanks. –Logan

      MY DEAR VALETINE
      Where did we go wrong? We both understand how much we could benefit
      if we stand together rather than tear each other apart. I'm not you
      enemy I'm you friend. Please trust and believe in me. –Erik

      MY DEAR VALETINE
      My life before coming here was more fortunate then some of the
      others but still, you made each of me feel special and unique and
      most importantly to be proud of my uniqueness. You took away my
      fears, my shame and taught me to be honest with myself. How can I
      even begin to describe how much I love you when you are the very one
      who taught me what unconditional love meant to begin with? I don't
      know where any of us would be without you. –Jean

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      I know you can't help the way you are. I don't love you, but I don't
      hate you either and I would just like to leave it at that. –Storm

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      It only took me a moment and I knew you had everything I look for in
      a man. You're a strong man, a powerful man who isn't afraid to show
      it. You have the body and the stamina to keep me interested for a
      very, very long time. I promise I could make it worth your while. –
      Raven

      MY DEAR VALETINE
      I know we haven't known each other all that long, but I feel like
      I've known you all my life. You're so easy to hang with and you like
      so many of the same things I do. Maybe we'll become good friends or
      maybe something more. Who knows? I'm just glad for the times and
      memories we already have. –Bobby

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      I know I have a snowball's chance in hell at winning your heart, but
      I do want you to know I've always thought you were the hottest chick
      alive. But I think you already knew that. –Mort

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      My child, I'm very sorry for the suffering I may have caused you. I
      know you now carry around in you mind a part of me every where you
      go. So I'm sure you of all people understand my motives were purely
      unselfish. But still, I wish I could make it all up to you. –Erik

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      I know you never cared for me. You just used me the way you use all
      men. I offered you my heart and you just spat on it. I guess I
      deserved it though. But I want you to know there'll always be a spot
      in my heart for you. Always. –Victor

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      I have been so afraid to get close to anyone lately that I forgot
      how to enjoy myself around people. But you helped me adjust and now
      I think I'll be OK. Thanks. –Marie

      MY DEAR VALENTINE
      I'm not sure why I'm writing this to you, or even if I should. I'm
      afraid to admit I wish I could have my cake and eat it too. I have
      someone already who has proven to me that he loves me and I know I
      love him. I'm very lucky and very grateful for him. Still, I can't
      stop thinking about you and I ache inside to see you again. I know
      we could never be and yet I hope that there was a way where
      could. -Jean -END

      Author's note:
      MY APOLOGIES IF I MISSED SOMEONE.