newbie

  • jessiem467d <jessiem467d@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      hi I'm new here, I loved the x men movie; my fav character is
      professor x are there any stories here about him?
      also I do write fanfic but I've never written x men movie fic.
      Jessie
    • kovac20032003
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
        hey everyone im new here and a big fan of the x men movies.
        i can't wait till saturday to see X2 although i never read the comics
        or were interested in the cartoon the movie captured me and my fav
        are logan and jean grey they make a cute couple and hugh jackman is
        gorgeous i look forward to reading your fic and maybe writing some
        myself

        lol
        ayeesha
      • Daphne Miles
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2003
          Hey everyone!! I'm Daphne. I'm 18, and I live in Northern California. I
          looooove the X-Men movies, and I had worked on a fic a while ago, but kind
          of dropped it mid-way to work on others. Anyway, I'm hopefully going to
          refine and re-build it, so yea. I look forward to reading fic from
          everyone!!

          *Daphne*
          Sherry Stringfield: ...the Utah people...
          Maura Tierney: UTARDS!!!
          Me: Oh Gosh, I've created a monster with you Tierney!
          --
          Carby 4 Life

          Message 4 of 4 , May 28, 2003
            hi I'm new here.