OT for some: James Marsden Movie fanlisting! *NEW*

  • James' Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Hi everyone!

      I just got this approved by TheFanlistings.org and I'm just SO excited to get it started... so check out my new James Marsden Movies fanlisting!!!

      http://Marsden-the-X-Man.has.it (fanlisting)

      http://Marsden-the-X-Man.cjb.net (fansite)

      Thanks and counting down the days till x2 opens!

      Michele

      ~ an angel's dream ~
      "the greatest thing you'll ever learn
      is just to love and be loved in return"