Gentle Reminder (was: Looking For Fic)

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Just a gentle reminder that due to our size, the original FAQ for
      this list permits only the posting of fanfic itself and fic-related
      announcements, not fic discussion, or general discussion. I'm
      inclined to see an occasional query for assistance in finding a story
      to be "fic-related" -- but please reply to the person via email
      off-list.

      Grazie!

      --Minisinoo
      co-mod, xmmff