Re: Looking For Fic

  • KelClancy <kelclancy@pineclifflake.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      --- In xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com, "indigocat28645
      <Indigocat@H...>" <Indigocat@H...> wrote:
      > Looking for fic about a groups of OCs that is set during the
      movie.
      > One of the stories has the OCs tracking Rogue until they can get a
      > fix on her location and call in the X-Men. In another, the group
      has
      > to protect the school and the Professor while the X-Men are
      rescuing
      > Rogue. I think one of them might be Caliban.
      >
      > Sound familar?
      >
      > Indy

      Got it! The Finders Inc. Set by Somer Rhane. Archived at
      www.xmmff.com/movieverse.htm

      Searching - How did they knew where to find Rogue, Logan, &
      Sabretooth?

      Homecoming - What the "kids" did to help the X-Men rescue Rogue.

      Looking For Roberto Da Costa - Finders Inc. hit Brazil to recruit the
      future Sunspot.

      What's In A Name? - What should they call themselves? It gets
      ridiculous...

      Pick A Card, Any Card - The kids play for high stakes: doing each
      others' chores!

      Family Ties - The Brotherhood have kidnapped a young girl -- named
      Darkholme!

      Remembrance - Mystique thinks back on her bond to her sister Robin.

      Kel
    • Minisinoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        Just a gentle reminder that due to our size, the original FAQ for
        this list permits only the posting of fanfic itself and fic-related
        announcements, not fic discussion, or general discussion. I'm
        inclined to see an occasional query for assistance in finding a story
        to be "fic-related" -- but please reply to the person via email
        off-list.

        Grazie!

        --Minisinoo
        co-mod, xmmff