Looking For Fic

  • indigocat28645 <Indigocat@HotPOP.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Looking for fic about a groups of OCs that is set during the movie.
      One of the stories has the OCs tracking Rogue until they can get a
      fix on her location and call in the X-Men. In another, the group has
      to protect the school and the Professor while the X-Men are rescuing
      Rogue. I think one of them might be Caliban.

      Sound familar?

      Indy
    • KelClancy <kelclancy@pineclifflake.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        --- In xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com, "indigocat28645
        <Indigocat@H...>" <Indigocat@H...> wrote:
        > Looking for fic about a groups of OCs that is set during the
        movie.
        > One of the stories has the OCs tracking Rogue until they can get a
        > fix on her location and call in the X-Men. In another, the group
        has
        > to protect the school and the Professor while the X-Men are
        rescuing
        > Rogue. I think one of them might be Caliban.
        >
        > Sound familar?
        >
        > Indy

        Got it! The Finders Inc. Set by Somer Rhane. Archived at
        www.xmmff.com/movieverse.htm

        Searching - How did they knew where to find Rogue, Logan, &
        Sabretooth?

        Homecoming - What the "kids" did to help the X-Men rescue Rogue.

        Looking For Roberto Da Costa - Finders Inc. hit Brazil to recruit the
        future Sunspot.

        What's In A Name? - What should they call themselves? It gets
        ridiculous...

        Pick A Card, Any Card - The kids play for high stakes: doing each
        others' chores!

        Family Ties - The Brotherhood have kidnapped a young girl -- named
        Darkholme!

        Remembrance - Mystique thinks back on her bond to her sister Robin.

        Kel
      • Minisinoo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
          Just a gentle reminder that due to our size, the original FAQ for
          this list permits only the posting of fanfic itself and fic-related
          announcements, not fic discussion, or general discussion. I'm
          inclined to see an occasional query for assistance in finding a story
          to be "fic-related" -- but please reply to the person via email
          off-list.

          Grazie!

          --Minisinoo
          co-mod, xmmff