FIC: I Quit! 1/1

  • Kelsey Adelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      Rating: I really hate ratings... I guess around PG-13
      Archive: Ask please!
      Feedback: No thanks. Um, YES!!!
      Notes: This is all Natalia's fault. I made a comment about a picture of the
      new Jubilee looking like a Power Ranger, and Nate challenged me and offered
      me money, so, that's why this fic exists. Forgive me.

      I Quit:
      After the mission everyone gathered in the Blackbird hangar to
      debrief. Scott and Jean nuzzled lovingly, Bobby and Kitty were cuddling,
      Remy held Rogue, even Ororo and Logan were exchanging meaningful glances.
      "That's it!" Jubilee exclaimed. "I can't take it anymore! Will they?
      Won't they? Are they, aren't they? Did they? Didn't they? Are they? Aren't
      they? WHO THE FUCK CARES?!" She waited for a reaction and got none. She
      threw her yellow towel down. "I quit!"
      Jubilee wandered the Fox back-lot. A cold wind blowing encouraged
      her to wrap her yellow jacket even closer around her.
      "Excuse me, miss? Would you like to star on a hit tv series?" A
      woman asked her stepping out of a doorway.
      "Sure." Jubilee followed the woman onto a soundstage. Five
      monochrome actors stood around.
      "Hi. Welcome to the Power Rangers!" They greeted her.
      "Power Rangers? Oh, what the hell?" Jubilee agreed to join the
      show.
      "You can't say the h-word," the girl in pink scolded her, "we're a
      family-friendly show."
      "My bad."
      "Come on guys. Let's show the new Yellow Ranger around." A guy in
      red suggested. He handed Jubilee a comunicator and they all teleported to
      headquarters.
      "I wonder if Kurt feels this dizzy after he teleports?" Jubilee
      mussed.
      "What was your question?" A head suspended in a green tube asked.
      Jubilee jumped.
      "Oh, um, nothing."
      The talking head looked kind of like the Professor when Jubilee
      thought about it. And what's with crippled, bald, white guys being in charge
      anyway?
      "The bad guy has sent a giant pus monster who is now destroying the
      city," The giant head announced.
      "Ai ai ai yes!" A robot came scurrying out of the shadows and
      turned on a crystal ball.
      "Ew that's disgusting!" Jubilee announced as she found herself
      standing in front of the monster. "A few plasma blasts will take care of
      this bad boy," She aimed to blast him, but nothing happened. "Damn alternate
      universe!" The moster lunged at her. Jubilee promptly rolled into a ball and
      hid until the fighting was over.
      After the mission everyone gathered in the Power Rangers
      Headquarters to debrief. The Pink Ranger and Green Ranger nuzzled lovingly,
      the Red Ranger and Black Ranger were cuddling, The Blue Ranger held the
      robot, even the floating head and crystal ball were exchanging meaningful
      glances.
      "That's it!" Jubilee exclaimed. "I can't take it anymore! Will they?
      Won't they? Are they, aren't they? Did they? Didn't they? Are they? Aren't
      they? WHO THE FUCK CARES?!" She waited for a reaction and got none. She
      threw her yellow towel down. "I quit! I quit, I quit, I quit!"
      "Jubilee? Jubilee wake up!" Jubilee saw a fuzzy version of Kitty's
      face when she opened her eyes.
      "Kitty?" She asked softly, "why does my head hurt?"
      Bobby helped Jubilee sit up, "One of Magneto's minions beat the
      hell out of you. How are you feeling?"
      "Fine, I think. Where am I?" Jubilee asked.
      "The Medlab. Jean gave you some drugs to help you sleep," Kitty
      explained.
      "That explains the crazy dream I just had."
      "About what?" Kitty wondered.
      "Me, joining the Power Rangers."
      "Ai ai ai!"