META: Looking for stories

  • Alara Rogers <alara@mindspring.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      I'm planning a major archive update as of this New Year's.

      Normally I track down all the stories I want and ask people
      separately for them, but in this case there's so damn many of them I
      don't think I can. So I'm putting out an all-call, instead.

      If you have written stories featuring any of the following as main
      characters:

      Magneto
      Mystique
      Charles Xavier
      a significant AU to comics fic of an Elseworlds nature (ie, what if
      Rogue were a princess in a fantasy world, not what if Scott went
      blind)
      Doug Ramsey (he's a comics character, and he's dead, so I'm not
      expecting any of him in movieverse, but if anyone has adapted him for
      movieverse I would like to see the story)

      and would like to see them on my archives, please email me at
      alara@... . (Don't post here! Keep the mods happy,
      please!) Let me know the story name, and if you have an HTML copy you
      can email it to me (or better yet email me a link to it if you
      already have it online), but if you posted it here I can get it from
      the back logs if you prefer, as long as I have a name.

      I will note that I'm being more selective now. Stories where Charles
      Xavier behaves in a villainous manner will have to be exceptionally
      well written (Khaki, I did ask you for those two where Xavier gets
      Logan injured so he can walk again, didn't I? If not that's exactly
      the sort of thing I mean by well written, and I'd like them); stories
      where Magneto is a villain are fine, since he is one, but stories
      where he is nothing but a ranting psycho lunatic are not likely to
      interest me unless very well written. Pretty much anything about
      Mystique is still ok.

      My archives are housed at http://www.alara.net/crossx.html , if you
      want to check them out.