Fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 18/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2002
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 18/? By <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/purestarwater">Kelsey</A>
      Previous parts can be found: <A HREF="http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=853687">Fan Fiction.Net</A>

      The Professor stared gravely at the two kittens. "Why can I hear you?" he
      asked aloud.

      //You do not know?// Bella inquired. //We thought you could talk to all
      animals.//

      //No. Just you two.//

      //Zat es odd, isn't it Bella?// Fluffy asked.

      // Oui, ma soeur. Does that mean WE have, 'ow do you say, powers?//

      // I do not know.// The Professor admitted.

      // But 'ow do we find out?// Fluffy mewed anxiously.

      // I will take you down to the lab to have Hank run some experiments// the
      Professor told him as something gray leaped at him.

      //Mais non monsieur. We are not lab rats. We will not be forced to run mazes
      and be poisoned!// Bella took a malevolent swipe at the Professor's bald
      head.

      //Poisson? But Bella, what's so wrong with poisson? I'm hungry!//

      // Not FISH Fluffy, POISON. You eat it and you die. Ze bald 'eaded man wants
      to murder us!// Bella cried frantically. Again she jabbed the Professor with
      her claws.

      // Oh. Too bad, and 'e seemed so nice too. Not like ze 'airy man// Fluffy
      said sadly. // And I was looking forward to ze fish too.//

      // Oui. I do not comprehend America. Ze nice man wants to kill us, and ze
      mean man does not// Bella stabbed the Professor again impatiently.

      // I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU!!!// The Professor exclaimed. // I just want to
      figure out why I can hear you.//

      //'E es lying Bella. I can read 'is mind. I see us being 'eld above a big vat
      of... Oh no, c'est too terrible!// Fluffy covered her eyes with her paws.

      //Mal bald 'eaded man!// Bella scratched the Professor yet again. // Now you
      'ave upset Fluffy. It will take 'ours to calm 'er down!//

      "I'm ... you know what? Honestly don't think there's a human name fabulous
      enough for me. Oh, my name will be on everyone's lips ... assuming their lips
      haven't been torn off." "Glory" - Lessons - BTVS

      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">http://www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix</A> (owner)