Fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 16/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2002
      Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 16/? By <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/purestarwater">Kelsey</A> (shadowcatfan@...)
      Previous Parts can be found: <A HREF="http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=853687">Fan Fiction.Net</A>

      Logan glared at the cats shaving away his bed. Not that he cared all that
      much. He had a headache, which was rare for the Wolverine. And, he'd just had
      the weirdest dream... He staggered to the bathroom, and the kittens followed
      him, twining themselves around his ankles.

      "What es wrong with ze 'airy one?" Fluffy asked her compatriot. " 'E seems...
      not angry today."

      "True. Maybe 'e es sick?"

      "But ze other person, ze doctor, she said 'e never gets sick. Remember
      Bella?"

      "Ah, oui. I did forget. Eh, maybe 'e did not sleep well," Logan had stopped
      walking so Bella went to work clawing his ankles.

      "Damn cat!" Logan picked Bella up and dangled her out his second floor
      window.

      //Logan. I must ask that you do not kill Scott's cat. Please bring them both
      to me at your earliest convenience.//

      //Thank you 'airless man!// Bella projected to the Professor.

      "I'm ... you know what? Honestly don't think there's a human name fabulous
      enough for me. Oh, my name will be on everyone's lips ... assuming their lips
      haven't been torn off." "Glory" - Lessons - BTVS

      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">http://www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix</A> (owner)