Prodigals #8 postscript

  • Katt S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      I so know I was going to forget something. The last few times, I forgot to
      put in that it was a movieverse fic or that it was part of a series.

      This time, I forgot to add that this story can be archived at the following
      sites: Down-Home Charm, LeBeau Library, and Heart of a Hero. The rest of the
      arc can be found there or at my site "katt's aerie" at
      http://www.c3motorsports.org/orchydd/index.htm

      Yeesh. How I managed to pass kindergarten, I'll never know.

      katt