Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] New poll for xmenmoviefanfic

  • Chenin23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2000
      In a message dated 7/23/00 8:50:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      SugarHi679@... writes:

      << But anyhoo, is anyone else reeeeealy bugged about Rogue's powers? It makes
      virtually impossible for anyone to touch her... that makes things real hard,
      don't it? But ah well... >>
      I've been thinking about this, maybe a little too much<g>. In the movie
      Professor X, while showing Logan around, talked about how the school was
      there to help the mutants learn to control their powers. Maybe with a lot
      of work, eventually Rogue will be able to harness her power so she decides
      when she does and doesn't use it. As it is now, it's more of a curse than a
      power in my opinion. If she could control it then it would definitely be a
      cool gift. Just think of how amazing it would be for her, after years of
      isolation, to be able to touch without hurting anyone. If I had writing
      talent I'd write a story about it, but as it is I'll just have to hope
      someone with said talent will write it eventually. Since I'm a Rogue/Logan
      shipper I'd have the scene be between them. Maybe they decide she should
      practice on him because his healing powers just in case it doesn't work.
      It'd be a big emotional scene, which is always good<g>. Anyhoo, just one of
      my rambles, which I do a lot, so please forgive me.