OT Re: NC-17 ban on FF.net

  • Ayla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      Hi,

      I apologize for the OT post...

      I have purchased the domain name AdultFanFiction.net,
      but I just do not have the time for a site of that
      possible magnitude by myself. If anyone is interested in helping out
      or submitting stories, please email me or
      join:

      I archive NC-17 BtVS & AtS stories exclusively. I
      have several members that were bounced from FF.net.
      Just let me know if you need a place for your stories.

      Also, if you can pass this on to other NC-17 authors in genres I have
      not written in, that would be great.

      Ayla - ayla@...
      http://www.buffysmut.com
      http://www.adultfanfiction.net