*OT* cry for mercy author's note

  • Linda J
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2002
      This is all I have for now. I saw that the message board hard slowed
      down some around here and thought I'd put this up to keep the group
      active.
      I've been posting this story up on a group that is just for
      Sabretooth fans and I get in about a chapter done a week.
      I will keep sending this story out a chapter at time time until it's
      finished. Hope you enjoy. -Linda J.