META: The Medicine Wheel has its own domain (site move announcement)

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 1:11 AM
      (As some of you already know), The Medicine Wheel finally has its own
      domain after leeching off the kindness of Shana for a year. :-) You
      can all find me here:

      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/

      Not too tricky, but notice it's .net, not .com

      BUT: If you have a personal website (or archive) that has LINKS to
      TMW -- whether to the main page OR (and especially) to subpages --
      please change them at your earliest convenience. I'll have some
      redirect pages on GL.com, no doubt, at least for a while, but I'll
      begin REMOVING stuff from there shortly. With all luck, this will be
      my final move, since it's only our own host/server and domain. :-)

      MANY, many thanks to Shana for playing host for me. The Medicine
      Wheel remains affiliated with Greymalkinlane.com, of course, as well
      as Infrared, Jane-X, and Blu's Fiction.

      Cheers!
      --Minisinoo

      http://sbc.yahoo.com