Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] In light of the FF.net thing

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
      > In light of the FF.net developments, if there are any XMM authors out there
      > who are losing the only place to host their stories, email me and we'll chat.
      >
      > I can't guarantee anything, and I won't host fic I consider to be sub-par
      > quality-wise, but we can talk, and see if we can't come up with a solution.
      >
      > victoria

      And I offer free webhosting for fanfic sites at Vox Populli. You can check out
      the details and request a free website at:

      http://www.populli.org/

      I can host just about anything except minors with sexual content (under age 15)
      or bestiality, as those things are prohibited by US laws and my webhost.

      There will be a slight delay in setting up any new websites as I'm in the
      process of moving the Populli.net domain to a new webhost but that should be all
      settled by Sunday or Monday and I'll get any requests set up on Tuesday.

      alice ttlg
      Vox Populli webmistress

      Coda: http://coda.populli.org/
      Idiot Box: http://idiotbox.populli.org/
      --
      They said he was a murderer, I thought he was simply breathtaking.
      - Author unknown