In light of the FF.net thing

  • victoria_p@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
      In light of the FF.net developments, if there are any XMM authors out there who
      are losing the only place to host their stories, email me and we'll chat.

      I can't guarantee anything, and I won't host fic I consider to be sub-par
      quality-wise, but we can talk, and see if we can't come up with a solution.

      victoria

      --

      "Me - I'm unreliable. I've got these evil hand issues." Lindsey McDonald,
      _Angel_

      --

      The Muse's Fool: http://www.unfitforsociety.net/musesfool
      read my diary: http://musesfool.diaryland.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
        > In light of the FF.net developments, if there are any XMM authors out there
        > who are losing the only place to host their stories, email me and we'll chat.
        >
        > I can't guarantee anything, and I won't host fic I consider to be sub-par
        > quality-wise, but we can talk, and see if we can't come up with a solution.
        >
        > victoria

        And I offer free webhosting for fanfic sites at Vox Populli. You can check out
        the details and request a free website at:

        http://www.populli.org/

        I can host just about anything except minors with sexual content (under age 15)
        or bestiality, as those things are prohibited by US laws and my webhost.

        There will be a slight delay in setting up any new websites as I'm in the
        process of moving the Populli.net domain to a new webhost but that should be all
        settled by Sunday or Monday and I'll get any requests set up on Tuesday.

        alice ttlg
        Vox Populli webmistress

        Coda: http://coda.populli.org/
        Idiot Box: http://idiotbox.populli.org/
        --
        They said he was a murderer, I thought he was simply breathtaking.
        - Author unknown