Public Service Announcement ... X-Day 2002 (fanfic, fanart, etc.)

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Just a reminder that the deadline for submissions to this year's
      X-Day contest is approaching (though Shannon moved it back a bit).
      The deadline is September 20th.

      The X-Day Contest, in its 7th year now, was initiated to celebrate
      the publication date of the first X-Book on Sept. 23. It covers
      fanfic, fanart, and websites.

      FANFIC: The number of fanfic categories is currently divided into
      only "short" and "long," plus poetry, but that may well change.
      Shannon reserves the right to expand the number of categories at
      need, depending on the type of submissions received. Stories do not
      have to have been penned within the last year, but previous years'
      winners may not be submitted.

      FANART: The categories include computer PHOTO and SCAN MANIPS -- so
      it doesn't have to be freehand. I know we have a number of talented
      photo and comic-scan manip people. ;>

      WEBSITES: There IS a category for archives and news sites that
      includes fanfic (and fanart) archives.

      Main page:
      http://chronology.net/users/pipiks/xday2002/

      Information on the submissions: