*OT* How is teenage pregnancy handled at the school for the gifted?

  • sabretooth_purrs_in_his_sleep
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      The way I see it Xavier takes in runaways, right?
      Well at least one of the girls they brought in had to be pregnant.

      I want to bring this up in one of my fics, and would like to hear
      some thoughts from others before deciding just how the x-mansion
      deals with this.

      The last public high-school where I taught allowed teen mothers to
      bring their babies to school and to even to class as long as the baby
      was not a disruption or testing was being done that day.
      Does this sound like something we would see in the x-mansion?

      -Linda J.