Fan Fic I LIKE MY CHILDREN MED/RARE pt1

  • sabretooth_purrs_in_his_sleep
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Disclaimer: Well the bottom line is I won't be making any money from
      this.
      A couple of the characters are mine, but Marvel and FOX entertainment
      own Sabretooth and the other members of the brotherhood.

      SUMMERY: It's all pretty silly and just for soem laughs.
      I mean, com'on who in their right mind would let Sabretooth baby-
      sit?
      RATING: PG13 adult language
      FEEDBACK: My ego thives on it! adnilnosnhoj@...
      ARCHIEVE: Just let me know so I can tell my friends.

      I LIKE MY CHILDREN MED/RARE
      "Frankly, my brutish friend, you're not my first choice for this
      task; but Mystique's assignment is far to important to pull her away,
      and I need Toad to fly the helicopter tonight, so..." Eric took a
      deep breath before he continued. "...I suppose you'll have to do."
      Victor Creed, didn't appear to be harmed by his superiors
      remark. *Well, my self-esteem just hit an all time low.* the felinoid
      joking thought to himself. He brushed it off without a second
      thought. "So whatcha got fer me t'night, boss? A grab-n-nab or a
      slice-n-dice?" Lehnsherr rolled his eyes at his uncultured
      colleague's sheer lack for tact. He then began to explain about this
      evening's assignment. "A very close and trusted friend of mine as
      offered to help me with this *mutation machine* I've been working on.
      In order to get it up and running in time for the summit meeting we
      must begin working on it tonight." Eric huffed and waved his hand in
      frustration. "So, naturally, there would be a problem." Creed tilted
      his head just slightly trying to understand why Magneto was taking so
      long to explain tonight's job. "my friend has two children and..."
      Eric paused and gave the giant a very serious look. "...we need you
      to watch them this evening."
      Sabretooth's throat had mutated in a way that made it painful for him
      to laugh, but when something was THIS funny, he couldn't help
      himself. "HA-HA-HA!" Creed's laughter sounded like a tiger panting
      for its breath. "I didn't think ya even knew what a joke was Mags! HA-
      HA-HA!" Tears were beginning to swell up in Victor's eyes he was
      laughing so hard. Maybe NOW he could start to relax a little around
      the *Man of Magnetism*. However, Eric, who was somewhat taken back by
      this sudden and unexpected display of emotion, cocked his eyebrow in
      surprise. "I'm afraid this is no laughing matter!" His tone of voice
      was more serious than a heart-attack. "Their regular baby-sitter
      cancelled at the last moment and my friend has no choice but to bring
      his children along." Then, Lehnsherr, reminded his loyal attack-dog
      of
      one of the more important rules that every member of the brotherhood
      must follow. "Haven't we discussed that it is improper to refer to me
      as *Mags*?"
      Sabre's smiling face was slowly returning to its usual scowl as he
      gradually realized that his superior was not kidding after all. "Yer
      right!" Victor spoke proudly of himself. "This ain't no job fer
      the 'Tooth!" He then began to growl low and angrily.
      Normally, just one of his threatening growls would send fear into the
      heart of anyone. That is, anyone but Magneto, who responded to the
      felinoid's noise with nothing more than a stern, cold, parental
      glare. The alpha-wolf would be getting his way. Creed just huffed and
      began to stare out the window. "Really." Eric thought of trying to
      cheer up his dejected thug. "I would think this wouldn't be all that
      hard even for you. Just keep in mind that these are our guests, and
      all should go smoothly."
      The pep talk wasn't working; Victor just shot him an angry look but
      said nothing. Eric paid no attention to the look and went into more
      detail. "The older child is a quiet and rather meek boy. You won't
      have any trouble from him, and I'm sure that the baby will be
      sleeping most of the time they are here." "BABY!?!"
      Sabretooth nearly chocked on the word. "Ah, now this is goin' to
      far!" He was outraged. "Can't you guys do this some other time?" "Out
      of the question!" Lehnsherr stood his ground. "It's now or
      never!" "But..." Victor insisted. "You are NOT getting out of this,
      Creed! This discussion has ended!" Victor bit his lower lip to
      keep from going *psycho* on the only man he both respected and
      feared. He whispered under his breath, "I hardly ever see ma own
      kids, what the hell do I do with somebody else's?" His remark went
      unnoticed. "You will come to the landing platform and greet our
      guests the moment they arrive. Understood?" Victor was once more
      growling, but this time it was as much a plea for mercy as it was one
      last protest. "Understood!?!" Reluctantly, Vic gave up and deeply
      sighed. "What ever ya say- MAGS!" With that, he stormed out of the
      room.
      Victor spent the rest of the day sulking in his room. When the
      chopper landed, he reluctantly went to the landing platform. 'Yeah,
      just can't wait ta meet t'night's prey...er...um guests.' It was a
      genuine Freudian slip. He knew that unless he had Lehnsherr's
      permission, Eric's guests were off limits. But this didn't mean he
      couldn't have a little fun at their expense.
      The first one to come out of the bird was Toad. He was grinning from
      ear to ear. The first thing he did when he was close enough for
      Victor to hear him, was shout a teasing remark. " 'ear you've got
      yourself a 'ot date t'night with a real babe! Watch it mate, she's
      got a big brother to make sure you keep 'er respectable!" If only
      that little green man was close enough to swing a claw at. "So, just
      how the hell did you manage to get outta this, Wart?" Creed asked
      suspiciously. "Oh, I just reminded our fearless leader of 'ow much a
      better pilot I am." Mort spoke ever so smugly. Then as if a light
      bulb came on over Vic's head, he thought of one more question. "What
      does Mag's need ya flyin' fer any ways?" "Trust me mate; I'll think
      of something the chap can't live without!"
      The next to exit was a small boy with wire framed glasses. A true
      frail if Vic ever saw one. Sabretooth's first reaction was when he
      saw him was, 'I've crapped bigger piles of shit than this kid!' The
      child's hair was light brown, cut very short, and it appeared that
      his glasses were a bit bent out of shape. Creed also happen to notice
      the boy's left eye was nicely bruised. The boy was completely awe
      stricken by the sight of the giant mutant which stood silently next
      to his father's friend Eric Lehnsherr. He had to take a couple of
      steps back just to see the top of Sabre's head. "Whoa..."
      Sabretooth turned and gave Magneto a very hard, grimacing look. Eric
      leaned towards him and calmly said, "I'm expecting you to be on your
      very best, meaning most civilized, behavior tonight. If you so much
      as harm a hair on their heads, by tomorrow morning, I'll have two
      more balls bouncing around on my desk, and they won't be made of
      metal. Reluctantly, Victor nodded his head. "Fine." Eric cheerfully
      relaxed. "Then it's settled."
      'Fine.' Creed mocked to himself. He then grinned like the Cheshire
      Cat and in a sickening sweet tone of voice he said, "I'll be a
      regular Santee-Claus, boss. Those brats won't wanna leave here I'll
      be so good to 'em." A strange look came over Eric's face. Hearing his
      faithful felinoid speak like that was very disturbing; almost down
      right spooky. "Yes. Yes. Just keep them out of trouble."
      Simon, the boy's father and Eric's friend was the next to exit the
      chopper. He too, was a frail geek who wore dark rimmed glasses and
      had a serious case of male pattern baldness. He was caring a baby
      carrier in one hand and a diaper bag in the other, but quickly tried
      to pass the onto his son, who just stood in frozen silence. Now it
      was Simon's turn to take a look at the intimidating Victor Creed.
      Without hesitation, he grabbed Eric by the arm and pulled him to the
      side. Nervously he began to question Lehnsherr's judgment in baby-
      sitters.
      Creed knew exactly what was going on, and he gave the boy a toothy
      grin. "Sir?" The boy whispered softly. "Are...are YOU going to be
      watching my sister and me?" 'Sir. hmmm. I like that. 'Least the
      brat's
      got some manners.' Even though Victor may have been impressed with
      the child's show of respect, he wasn't about to return the favor. He
      just stood there staring down at the shy, scrawny child, with his
      cold soul-less eyes.
      "Are you absolutely sure about this?" Simon kept repeating. "I assure
      you Simon, my associate may look quite ferocious, but he is
      surprisingly well mannered." This wasn't the first time Eric had lied
      a friend.
      Simon finally agreed and went to give Victor some basic
      instructions. "S..s..Sabretooth, is it? Umm..this is my son Roy, he's
      seven, and sister Hannah is almost four months old." Simon's voice
      sounded just a little shaky; he couldn't help but feel little uneasy
      leaving his children with a man whose clawed hands were the size of
      pizza-pans! "Don't get yer bowels in an uproar, pops." Vic roughly
      snorted. "I know ma orders. I ain't gonna do nothin' ta yer kids I
      wouldn't do with ma own." For some reason, Eric took Sabretooth's
      remark as a subtle threat. "A-hem" Lehnsherr, faked a cough and gave
      the felinoid a *How dare you!* look; to which Sabretooth gave him a
      *What? What did I say wrong?* look in return.
      It took every bit of self-control Victor could muster not to start
      growling again. "Mags, there had better be a bonus in my next check."
      Vic figured that he was going to loose his dignity, then the least he
      could do is run this *Mags* thing into the ground.
      Now it was Eric's turn to hold in a growl. "I think enough time as
      been wasted on introductions. Simon come with me." He spoke in an
      offended manner. Simon then found himself being rushed off the
      landing platform and into an elevator. 'The note! I forgot to tell
      him about that fucking note.' Simon reminded himself as entered the
      elevator. "Roy! Tell Sabretooth about the n..." The doors closed
      before he could finish.
      Toad gave his felinoid friend one more smirky grin, and left Victor
      alone on the platform with the others two "guests". Creed took a long
      deep breath and closed his eyes, perhaps in hopes of suddenly waking
      up the finding this had all been just a crazy dream. He slowly opened
      his eyes. No such luck. He looked down to see that geeky looking pip-
      squeek and his practically new-born sister were still standing in
      front of him. "Keep that mouth open much longer runt, and somethin'
      bound ta fly in." This seemed like a pleasant enough 'ice-breaker' as
      far as Vic was concerned. *Small talk* had never been his strong
      suit.
      Roy's mouth quickly snapped shout; then he gulped hard as he blinked
      his eyes several times. Maybe he too was testing to see if this was
      all a dream. For just a second, Sabretooth thought about doing
      something to scare the crap out of this kid. If for no other reason
      than to just have some fun. 'Later.' Creed decided. 'Later.'
      Roy was beginning to struggle with the weight of Hannah as she slept
      inside the carrier. 'Scrawny runt. No wonder some body gave him I
      black eye.' He was after all just about the puniest thing Creed had
      ever seen. "Gimme that!" Sabretooth huffed and took the carrier out
      of Roy toothpick arms.
      With the tip of one of his clawed fingers, Vic peeled the blanket
      down far enough to see the bundle inside. Here he was face to face
      with the most perfect form of innocence. He marveled at the way
      Hannah just went on peacefully sleeping; completely unaware of what
      terrorible things he could do to her. Though he had never actually
      killed anyone this young before, he knew he could, and do so without
      remorse.
      Vic pulled the cover back to protect her from the cool ocean
      air. "C'omon runt. This way."
      Roy was having trouble keeping up with Sabretooth's long strides. The
      last thing Roy wanted to do was get lost within this complex
      labyrinth Magneto created. He kept trying to run to catch up, but the
      large over-stuffed diaper bag he carried, kept tripping his
      feet. "Sir...please! Wait up!" Roy cried out to Creed. Sabretooth
      turned around and yelled, "What I hafta do? Carry you too? It's just
      up the hall, runt." It was bad enough having to baby a baby; there
      was no way in hell he was babying the lil punk too.
      Like any other room, the rec-room was a dank, cold, colorless man-
      made cave; void of any sort of *hominess*. In other words, Magneto's
      personal touch could be seen from ceiling to floor. Secretly, both
      Toad and Sabretooth wished that by some miracle, Mystique would go
      through the whole place and give it the *woman's touch*, but neither
      had the nerve to suggest it to her. It was easier to live with the
      drab-gray surroundings, than to live with Mystique once she had it in
      for you.
      Once inside the rec-room Vic carefully set the carrier down on a
      leather couch. Surprisingly, he was doing a pretty good job on a task
      he didn't even want. With his hands on his hips, he passively watched
      the infant in her carrier. Hannah just wriggled slightly. She yawned
      and went back to sleep without a fuss. By this time Roy had made his
      way to the room.
      "She always this quiet?" Roy shook his head. "No, sir...er...yes,
      sir...I mean, I don't know, sir. I'm usually in my room as soon as I
      finish dinner." For a moment, Victor just gave the child a blank
      stare. He didn't think that such an easy question would have had such
      a complicated answer. He wondered if he asked the frail anything
      else, would the kid have a nervous breakdown?
      "Relax runt. It ain't like I'm gonna eat ya- yer too bony." Vic then
      started to rub his tummy. "Now this babe...mmmm. She'll make a tasty
      snack fer later." Roy gasped in horror. "You're...you're kidding
      right?" Sabretooth paused, and quietly pondered his answer. "Guess
      we'll just hafta wait 'n see, huh?"
      Victor began to rummage through the diaper bag, occasionally picking
      out an item and examining it. After all, the contents of a diaper bag
      were as mysterious as a woman's purse.
      He found a paper in a side pocket, and started to unfold it. "What's
      this?" he asked curiously. "Oh that." Roy dropped his head and
      murmured. "It's a note. *sigh* From my mother." "Sounds like ya don't
      want me readin' *mama's lil note*." Roy gave Sabretooth a very
      sarcastic *DUH* look. "I would rather swim home, sir." His tone of
      voice was just a sarcastic as the look.
      For having taught himself, Victor's reading was not that bad. He read
      softly to himself, sounding out the more difficult words.
      " 'To whom it may concern; Our ch...children Roy and H...Hannah are
      the most val...u..ued gems in mine and my hus...bands tr...treasure
      chest. We are great...ly inter...ested in every de...tail of our
      wonder...ful children's lives.' "
      Victor paused; put his free hand on his hip, and adjusted his body
      weight. He was beginning to understand why Roy didn't want him to
      read *mama's lil note*.
      " 'I have talked to some top ex...perts in p...ped...pedi...' "
      Rather than trying to sound out 'pediatrics', Vic opted to skip down
      a few lines.
      " 'We be...believe that these g...guidelines are e...sen...tial for
      our children to have a pr...prop..er and suc...c...ess...ful
      child...hood for today's stan....standards.' "
      Once more, Vic paused. He puffed his cheeks as he exhaled slowly. He
      was quickly becoming mentally exhausted.
      " '1) Hannah must stay on her s...ch....sch...'" Another break from
      the note. Victor pointed to a word on the paper that just didn't seem
      to fit into any phonetic pattern he was familiar with. "Hey, kid;
      What's this word?" Roy wasn't exactly eager to help, but he didn't
      want to piss off this fierce looking giant either. "Schedule, sir."
      Victor nodded his head. It made sense now.
      " ' 2) Our children may not con...sume any junk food or soft drinks.
      3) Roy does not eat any pr...processed sugar, fl...flour, meat, or
      food dyes. 4)Roy is not allowed to watch any sort of
      en...enter...tain...ment that is not suit...able for children his
      a...age. 5)Roy may not try anything d...d...dang...erous' "
      '*Dang-erous?* No, wait- DANGEROUS!' Victor was quite pleased with
      himself for discovering the answer on his own.
      " '6) Roy is not allowed to stay up late. 7)Roy is not allowed-' "
      Victor stopped reading and snorted rudely. "Seems ta me this damn
      note would be a lot easier ta read if it just says, "Roy ain't
      allowed to do NOTHIN' period!" Roy agreed. "Tell me about it,"
      realizing he had said that out loud he swallowed hard. "...sir."
      Victor quickly recalled a part of his own tragic childhood. 'Guess
      there's more than one way ta keep a kid locked up.'
      "Kid..." Victor crumpled up the paper and tossed it back into the
      bag. "Yer ma is in serious need of an enema!" Roy began to smile and
      chuckle a little.
      The rec-room was where the new-recruits, especially the younger ones
      liked to hang out. Too bad there weren't any around right now; other
      wise, Victor could just delegate this duty to someone else.
      The rec-room was NOT his hang out. He was much happier staying to
      himself, perched alone somewhere enjoying the beauty of nature, or
      working out in the gym. At least there was every imaginable gadget
      and electronic toy to tweak his interest. He did love a good violent
      video game just as well as the next psychopathic killer.
      He took an unmarked CD along with a memory card out of his pocket,
      and placed it in the video console. If he was going to spend the
      night looking after a couple of kids, then he was going to be one
      himself.
      He made himself comfortable next to Hannah, while Roy stood close by.
      The game picked up where Creed had saved. Almost instantly he was
      feverishly beating on the helpless control buttons as the battle
      raged on. Roy was blown away by it's sheer graphic violence. He never
      dreamed he would see so much blood, guts, brains and pure goriness
      splashed on a TV screen- and it all looked so real! "This is sooo
      COOL!" Roy was beginning to believe that this may be the greatest day
      of his life.
      Without realizing that he was initiating a conversation with one of
      the world's most brutal super-villains, Roy begin to question
      Sabretooth, as if he were a long-lost uncle. "What game is this?" -TO
      BE CONTINUED