Newbie Here

  • catsinsanity
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Hey all y'all!

      I've been tooling around the net soaking up X-Men related stuff when
      I started seeing links to Yahoo Group mailing lists for updates. I
      decided to come on over to Yahoo and do a search on X-Men. Wow!
      There seems to be a large collection of sites featuring discussions
      and fanfiction and everything in between. Didn't really know what
      fanfiction was until recently and now I'm hooked.

      Well, that's how I found the Group. I'm going to sit back and take a
      gander at what is going on before I jump head first into
      playing in y'alls playground. I'm from Texas if ya hadn't guessed.
      I just didn't want to be rude and not introduce myself after joining
      the group.

      Cats