Movie Pic Site

  • Elizabeth Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2000
      Hi, guys!

      I was having trouble finding exactly what I wanted
      pic-wise. Everything is so spread out! So I decided
      to make a site for pics from the movie. It's not
      pretty yet--still very basic, but it works. I have up
      all the pics I've found so far. Please feel free to
      email me any that I may have missed. The site's at
      http://go.to/x-pics

      Peace & Love,
      Beth

      =====
      http://go.to/believer

      Even my wonder, even my fear
      Only amount to a couple of tears
      There is a rhythm, it's near and it's far
      It flows through the heart of us
      ~Duncan Sheik "Reasons for Living"

      http://mail.yahoo.com/