FIC: Rapture NC-17 (L/M) 1/1

  • cschoolgirl70
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      Title: Rapture
      Author: cschoolgirl
      Email: hood@...
      Rating: NC-17 Just to be save. (L/M)
      Disclaimer: Fox and Marvel own everything. If they don't someone else
      does.
      Archive: Lists. If your sure you will take care of it. Just let me
      know where it went.
      Feedback: That would be nice, I will even read criticism.
      Author's Notes: Thanks to Rach, Victoria and Nancy for the beta. All
      mistakes made after they did their magic are the fault of my computer,
      it is old enough and should know better. Yes, I realize that the
      heading is twice as long as the smut.
      Special Thanks: To Victoria for a few kind words that inspired me to
      post my gibberish.

      "Logan..."

      Possessive hands gripping her hips. His deliberate thrusting,
      grinding; slowly driving her over the edge. Sweat slicking their
      combined flesh, making skin slide effortlessly. Trembling body
      heralding her climax, pulling him deeper.

      "Marie!"

      Desperate lips seeking her own. His intense heat engulfing her
      entirely. Tangling together in complete fulfillment.