CHALLENGE: TrailerFic Challenge

  • Diebin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2002
      Enrouaged by several people, we've started the TrailerFic archive. *g* We
      want YOUR fics, be they five paragaphs, five pages or five chapters. Pic a
      screencap, write a story, and send it in. We'll archive them all, and we
      want you to play.

      http://www.tapfer.org/xmen/trailer/trailerfic

      Only one story now . . . and it's mine. And not overly serious, either. ;)

      Please, find the will in your heart to write. *g* Write!

      And if you can think of any other lists/people who would be interested,
      feel free to pass this message on.

      -Diebin