Link to "Deception" NC-17 Slash (Scott Logan Jean)

  • Pollyanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2002
      Title: Deception
      Author: Pollyanna
      Email: pollyanna@...
      Rating: NC-17 for description of homosexual acts
      Characters: Scott/Logan Scott/Jean
      Archive: Please do not archive.

      Note: Do you realise that PWP sounds like a happy, burping cat? And
      that profound thought is as deep as this story gets - do not enter in
      search of characterisation or plot. Many thanks to Erika for good
      advice, even if I did ignore her Canadian accent!

      Go to http://www.tifling.demon.co.uk/x/gateway.htm and enter
      Pollyanna's / Fan Fiction

      Since I believe this list is not age-restricted, and the story is at
      the pornography end of slash I'm providing a link to my site. I can't
      stop you following it if you're underage but at least it won't come as
      a shock to you *G*

      --
      Cheers Pollyanna

      "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
      annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."