XMMFF Archive has a new home

  • victoria p.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
      As you probably know, Kielle, one of the founders of the whole
      movieverse thing, let go of the old, original movieverse archive she was
      housing at Subreality.

      Luckily, she decided to let me take it over, and its new home is
      http://www.xmmff.com

      Please change your bookmarks accordingly.

      Currently, I'm not accepting any new submissions, as I work out how
      exactly that's going to work, but at least all the old stories are
      there.

      If you've got something archived there and would like it removed, or if
      your contact information has changed, or if you had a WIP that was
      archived there and has since been finished, please email me at
      xmmff@...

      As soon as my crack editorial staff is, well, in existence and we've
      decided on what exactly the procedure is going to be for archiving new
      fic, I'll let you know.

      Thanks!

      victoria
      new owner, XMMFF Archive