New Beginings 1/1

  • wicked_lady_muff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2002
      I hate doing this,here I was stroling on through on the look out to
      pick up a few straddlers but alas it was not ment to be,ur forcing
      me to do this u know!
      Even now as we speak,huh? Anyway where was I....Oh yes my hand is
      being forced *Hand being forced motion* to do this deed...*drama*
      I wanted to invite "quietly" a few people to group,my group *Wide
      eyed grin* But no,everything is concealed,wheres the trust,lol;)
      I will not have guilt ur moderators making me
      spam! "Special,Personal,Aimed,Message"
      Come join we need ur minds and fingers working as one!!!

      X-Men Movie MultiVerse!
      This is a Fan Fiction Group dedicated to the fictional universe of X-
      Men! Where not only do we support Fan Fiction but also Fan-Art and X-
      Men discussion are welcome! Whether ur a writer/reader or lurker
      this is the place for u.Though we focus mainly on the X-Men Movie,
      crossovers,characterisation and introduction of other characters not
      featured in the Movie first time round are all welcome.As is the
      introduction of aspects form the Graphic Novel so long as stated.
      Nows ur chance to bring to light what u we're denied in the MovieĀ…

      Thanks anyways & Take care!

      Wicked;)