Fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 14/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 5:41 PM
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 14/? by Kelsey
      shadowcatfan@...
      (check out kelsey's new site here: <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/purestarwater">Kelsey's X-Men Fanfiction</A>)
      pervious parts can be found there, or here... <A HREF="www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">blackqueenphoenix</A> and <A HREF="http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=853687">Fan
      Fiction.Net</A>

      "Oui Fluffy, more experimentation will be necessary," Bella agreed. "But zis
      time I t'ink we should talk to Monsieur No-'air directly."

      "What do you mean Bella?" Fluffy asked looking puzzled as she licked a paw.

      "Like this," Bella concentrated and though loudly, "MONSIEUR NO-'AIR WE T'INK
      ZE 'AIRY ANIMAL MAN IS AN UNSOPHISTICATED, COMMON, ALLEY CAT! IF 'E ES EVEN A
      CAT AT ALL, WHICH WE DOUBT." Bella quickly slipped out from under the table
      to observe the Professor's reaction to her thoughts.

      The Professor had been eating a meatball when he heard the very faint, but
      forceful thought aimed at him. Listening closely, he began to choke on his
      meatball. He glanced oddly at Logan.

      "Chuck? Chuck? You alright?" Logan asked.

      "Um, yes. I think so. How are things going with Scott's kittens?" The
      Professor inquired.

      "Well," Logan growled, "I ain't killed em yet!"

      "Fluffy! Did you see zat? Proof! Ze 'airless man es a pet-psychic!" Bella's
      tail began to twitch excitedly.

      "Oui, oui! I wonder if 'e can 'ear other animals, or just les chats?" Fluffy
      and Bella weren't the only ones wondering that very thing.