OT: New fic up on my site.

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      I have uploaded yet another installment of my Logan/Francis Saga on my site.

      Title: Exploration
      where: www.geocities.com/harpolover
      what's it about?: Francis and Logan have been on the road for nearly six months, but winter is coming, and they decide to stop and rest and gear up for the cold weathr to come.
      rated R for language (that dreaded F word again)
      warning: Francis is a 16 year old, with hormones raging.
      Author: Jo
      Archive: just ask me, although it is part of a series, and may not stand well on its own.

      Look for it under More Francis Saga. Thanks for reading!!

      Jo

      To view my fanfic please visit
      www.geocities.com/harpolover and
      http://teztales.tripod.com