[archiving] Those Pictures Challenge Responses...

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2002
      If anyone *objects* to having her/his entry archived in the picture
      challenge archived on my site (along with the picture), hollar.
      Otherwise, I'll collect them in the order they arrived in my box.
      Archiving will involve some simple spell-check and grammar
      corrections, but I won't otherwise alter texts.

      I have three submissions so far, Tarch, Rebecca, and Mai.

      I should add that thse *don't* precisely have to be movieverse.
      Tarch's is closer to comicverse, and works pretty well. :-)

      --Min

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com