[challenge] "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" Visual Fiction Challenge

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2002
      Actually, this is more Khaki's challenge than mine. She made the
      image. I'm just sticking it up on my page. It's TOO funny.

      (Inspired by Eil's 50/100 word challenges on X-Fiction ....) They
      say a picture is worth a thousand words. Okay, let's try that.
      Using at least 1000 words, write a story to explain this image.

      http://www.greymalkinlane.com/min/visualficchallenge.html

      Have fun. <G>

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com