update: The Medicine Wheel + ACCIDENTAL INTERCEPTION, chpt 9

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 2:27 PM
      As I mentioned when I posted Chapter 9 of ACCIDENTAL INTERCEPTION,
      The Medicine Wheel went down due to server problems, and has
      continued to be down for almost a week.

      It's now back up! As promised, this is the notification that chapter
      9 images are now available, including some of a young Bobby, and a
      manip of Jean by Khaki:
      http://www.greymalkinlane.com/min/aiof9.html

      "Like Water" has also been added to the short fic page.
      http://www.greymalkinlane.com/min/shortfic.html

      Cheers!

      --Min
      (happy to have her site back)