Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Digest Number 670

  • Supergirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 10:46 AM
      (lifts her head from lurkdom and pile of ironing) Hey that sounds like a pretty good idea, I mean how many times have we all read and sent requests of our own to find or recommend fics [breeze comes from all those waving hands...careful you'll start a hurricane or something in Europe:) ]. I would be all for it, heaven knows I'd certainly be recommending fics left and write...ok so it was a bad pun! Lemme know what happens with it!

      Cheers,

      Supergirl

      -- cute. not funny, but cute.--