X-Men Book-Club

  • lateo0
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2002
      I have been thinking about creating a X-Men Fanfiction Book-club (It
      would pretty much be modeled after the BetterBuffyFic group for those
      who know that)
      It would be for recomending great fic we read and liked to other list
      members (It is not allowed to recomend one's own fic) and also for
      people looking for a paticular
      kind of fic or that specific story you read a year ago and loved but
      just can't remember the title of now. Any kind of
      story/pairing/universe/Rating will be welcome
      as long as it's well written.

      But before I make it I wanted to test the waters and see if anyone
      would be interrested in joining such a group.

      Lateo