OT: my latest epic is complete.

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      Hi! Just a note to you all. I have just completed my latest epic, a story called All God's Creatures. It is in three parts and can be found at my web site, because it is very long and posting it would be a nightmare. If you are at all interested, you can go to www.geocities.com/harpolover and click on More of the Francis Saga. Wolverine is the main character, with an original character named Francis.
      Thanks for listening and reading!

      Jo

      To view my fanfic please visit
      www.geocities.com/harpolover and