Fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 13/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 13/? by Natalia
      Previous parts can be found: <A HREF="www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">blackqueenphoenix</A> or <A HREF="http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=853687">Fan Fiction.Net</A>

      Jubilee was absentmindedly carrying a tray of chocolate pastries to the
      table. The students had prepared them for their home economics class. Ororo
      would be grading them on presentation and taste ... and they would get to
      enjoy their hard work finally.

      No one took notice of the two kittens as they dashed under the table and made
      their move to trip Jubilee.

      Just as Fluffy was about to trip her, Professor Xavier spoke. "Jubilee, you
      can just set the tray on the table."

      "Sure, whatever." She set it down right before she fell flat on her face
      thanks to Fluffy's actions.

      "Hey! You little..." She made a move for Fluffy, but Bella hopped on top of
      her head.

      "I think 'e knew!" Bella said, running to Fluffy, who was dodging various
      students hands underneath the table.

      "Zat does not prove anything, Bella. I think we will have to perform a more
      thorough test zen zat, neh?"