Newbie peeking in....

  • Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 10:24 AM
      Hello, I am a newbie here, and have been lurking around for a couple of days. I write Logan fic, and have quite a collection in a series I call the Francis Saga. Please feel free to check into my site and look around. At any rate, stop by and say hi to Francis, he likes new people. I hope to get on the ball a little more, and contribute. I know my site isn't much to look at right now. It'll take time to make it look pretty.
      The site is called A Caged Heart www.geocites.com/harpolover
      Hope to hear from you all, and I hope to participate in the future.

      Jo

      To view my fanfic please visit
      www.geocities.com/harpolover and
      http://teztales.tripod.com